A-KERR'S LAST LOOK "Lola"
A-KERR'S IMA DARK CHILD "Darla" x RW SGC AC SPEAKEASY COWBOY'S LAST RIDE OF A-KERR'S "Ryder"
DOB 5. 3. 17
Lola will replace her mother "Darla" and I couldn't be more pleased with how she is developing. She combines the best traits of both parents, Ryder's amazing head type and stature, with Darla's rosetted charcoal pattern. She has several amazing features such as slight ocelli (light spots on the backs of the ears, seen on many wild felines), primordial pouch, and low tail set and carriage. She is a mischievous princess, with a playful and inquisitive personality.
Still deep in her fuzzies here at 8-12 weeks of age! I can't wait to see how this girl turns out. At 16 weeks (pictures on gravel) she has lovely rosetting appearing!
- Open rosetted pattern. Not glittered, but soft and plush coat.
- Good overall structure, with well placed ears and large eyes.
- Fun personality, personable and cute!
- Light underside currently, but I expect it to turn tan as Darla's did.
- Apb/ a, B/B, C/C, D/D, Ta^M/ Ta^B (marble carrier).
- HCM test - too young until next spring. Both parents tested negative in 2017.
- PK-Def N/N via parentage
- PRA-B N/N via parentage