GC/ CH A-KERR'S RAISED TO BE ADMIRED "AISA"
DAM: A-KERR'S IMA MIRACLE ROSE "MIRA" x SIRE: TAILWINDS BRAVADO
DOB 11. 13. 17
This warm colored beauty should replace her mom and join Rose and Mojo in carrying on her bloodline. I have to admit that I was not impressed by this girl as a kitten. I am making a concerted effort to avoid 'bubble' rosettes, the now common rosettes found on many of the flashier lines of cats. But Aisa's coloring and expression was too good to walk away from. She has quickly endeared herself to our family and to the kids, wrestling with their show cat, the Japanese Bobtail, Akira.
Aisa grand championed in CFA at the tender age of 8 months, only a few weekends into showing as an adult. Then, the following weekend she championed in TICA. This robust girl is an all around nice Bengal that is getting better with age!
- Colorful, intensely outlined rosetted pattern. White underside! Lovely pattern flow.
- Nice length to her skull and muzzle, and copper eyes!
- A little accident prone, this girl has yet to learn the grace and agility of her people!
- Thick, rosetted tail.
- possible A2/A, B/B, C/C, D/D. A2 is another recently discovered Asian Leopard Cat agouti gene.
- Ta^M/ Ta^B, does carry marble.
- Mica type glitter which appears as shimmering tipping in the coat, like her sire Bravado.
- Too young to HCM test. Mira is 3x screened normal and Bravado is normal in summer of 2017.
- PK-Def N/N via parentage
- PRA-B N/N via parentage