CH FRACTAL ISABELLA OF A-KERR'S
FRACTAL BELLATRIX X RW SGC FRACTAL FREE TO BE
DOB 9. 27. 16
Isabella is our beloved seal lynx girl from our friend Marie Vodicka. She brings lovely, strong type to our program and a sweet, high energy personality. Her pattern is still in the process of darkening as it usually takes the seal lynx cats a while to get their full pattern color. Isabella is dual registered in CFA and TICA and will be shown in both. She garnered several finals as a kitten and championed in her first adult TICA show in La Plata, MD this summer.
- Affectionate girl who lives in the house with us and has especially become my daughter's favorite cat. She is often found sleeping on any member of the family she can find.
- Structurally correct, large low set eyes and a sweet expression! Wide nose and puffy whisker pads. I love her head!
- Pattern flow: small horizontally aligned rosettes.
- 6 generations from ALC Noah.
- Covered in sparkling glitter! Soft, remarkably tight coat.
- Thick, partially spotted tail. Long muscular body
- HCM test is pending as she is too young. Both parents tested NEGATIVE February 2017 at over 5 years of age each.
- PRA-B N/N
- PK-def N/N