CH FRACTAL ISABELLA OF A-KERR'S
FRACTAL BELLATRIX X RW SGC FRACTAL FREE TO BE
DOB 9. 27. 16
Isabella is our beloved seal lynx girl from our friend Marie Vodicka of Fractal Bengals. She brings lovely, strong type to our program and a sweet, high energy personality. Isabella loves playing fetch with hairbands and climbing to dangerous heights. Her intensity is not for the faint of heart, but her fun character is what makes this breed so attractive. She is a wonderful mother whose first litter of kittens with Ryder can now be found on the kitten page. Isabella is dual registered in CFA and TICA and has shown in both. She garnered several finals as a kitten and championed in her first adult TICA show in La Plata, MD in June 2017.
- Affectionate girl who lives in the house with us and has especially become my daughter's favorite cat. She is often found sleeping on any member of the family she can find.
- Structurally correct, large low set eyes and a sweet expression! Wide nose and puffy whisker pads. I love her head!
- Pattern flow: small horizontally aligned rosettes.
- 6 generations from ALC Noah.
- Covered in sparkling glitter! Soft, remarkably tight coat.
- Partially spotted tail. Long muscular body
- A/A, B/B, cs/cs, D/D, Ta^M/ Ta^M. Does not carry for marble.
- HCM tested negative 11/2017. Both parents tested NEGATIVE February 2017 at over 5 years of age each. I also tested her sister from another cattery, negative as well!
- PRA-B N/N via UC Davis
- PK-def N/N via UC Davis