A-Kerr's "Mira" brings:
- personality: easy to handle, playful, Libbie's personal pet!
- color: rich golden-yellow tones with lots of glitter, clear background coloring
- rosetting: tri-color distinct rosettes to the skin, great contrast
- whited underside: very hard to get and coming from non-domestic genetics
- pattern flow: horizontal and spaced to give maximum contrast
- spotted legs: a detail hard to get!
- tail is exceptional and her overall type excellent.
- gold eyes
- health: see below
"Mira" will be tested for HCM when she matures. She is genetically negative as both parents DNA tested N/N for:
- PK Deficiency (Erythrocyte Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency) N/N https://www.vgl.ucdavis.edu/services/pkdeficiency.php
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) N/N https://www.vgl.ucdavis.edu/services/cat/pra.php
Mira growing up