“Wheely Grrreeaatt” Cat Wheel!
Toy Go Round priced at $360 + $125 shipping
Ordered through Akerrs Bengal cats. Will be shipped directly to your door from California. Delivery time is usually about two to three weeks.
A fee of 3% added to paypal. Send funds through Paypal to email@example.com
The cats enjoy the added exercise and the activity, fun to watch as they spin the wheel… I liked the product so much I decided to become a distributor and offer them at a better price for you. The wheel is made from strong lightweight recycled plastic and spins easily on a dual ball bearing axle
A-Kerr’s Global Megastar on Toy-Go-Round
Wheel specifications and facts-
-The total wheel height including the stand is 46 inches tall.
-The actual wheel diameter is 43 inches.
-The actual wheel width is 10 inches.
-The wheel and stand from front to back is 20 inches.
-The wheel w/box weighs approximately 46 pounds.
-The wheel requires minimal assembly by one person only- Comes with the tool needed for assembly.
-The main wheel portion is made of all black heavy gauge industrial plastic and steel.
-The interior grip pads are made from a soft sponge material. (this material is not covered be a warranty as it will eventually scratch up by long nails).
-The stand is made from powder coated steel tubing.
Can hold up to 50 pounds.
When the wheels arrive-
It is necessary to inspect our products upon delivery to determine that no damages have occurred during shipping. If you see any damages it is necessary to inform the carrier and retain proof of this for your records and ours. We will not pay for re-shipping if you accept a damaged wheel.
Warranty Card Information
Congratulations on the purchase of your newToy-Go-Round cat exercise wheel by the world famous Toy-Go-Round By Cat Wheel Company
2008 All Rights Reserved Patents Pending
MADE IN THE USA WORLD FAMOUS
1) Carefully remove all content.
2) Place the main wheel body face down on a non-marring surface.
3) Find the neckpiece with the spinning square plate and align the four holes with the four holes on the back of the wheel body. Hand tighten down the neckpiece to the wheel body using the included L-shape hex wrench and four of the included black bolts. NOTE- Do not force or over tighten.
4) Lift the main wheel body up and over the U-shaped stand base. (A second person may be helpful) Slide the attached neck piece into the
U-shaped stand. The wheel should be facing forward to the open part of the U-shaped stand.
5) Using the included hex wrench slowly tighten the neck collar bolt down insuring that the neck piece
and U-shaped stand are firmly joined. NOTE- Do not force or over tighten.
6) If you decide to install the spongy rectangular grip pads onto the running surface you must use the included guide instructions to space them apart.
More info- If you prefer to see a full installation setup video just go to our website at www.catwheelcompany.com and click the button
labeled “Information” There you will find many helpful suggestions and tutorial videos including “How to get your cat started!”
1) This warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase and applies only to the original buyer. A purchase receipt from an official legal retailer will be required as proof.
2) Our warranty covers any defects that cause the wheel to perform incorrectly.
3) Cat Wheel Company will not be held liable for damages due to misuse, incorrect use, retro-fitting or altering of any kind, accidental damages, improper maintenance, third party repairs, acts of God, excessive use or neglect.
4) Cat Wheel Company reserves the right to decide on replacement or repair of any faulty products or individual components within in order to remedy the problem.
5) Upon receiving a drop shipped wheel it is necessary to inspect the product for damages. A wheel that is bent or damaged must be reported immediately to the shipper and put directly back into the box. Do not accept. A claim on a damaged wheel due to shipping made after it has been used will not be accepted.
6) This warranty is only valid within the United States.
7) In order to qualify for a repair or an exchange the purchaser must follow all the safety, maintenance and
guidelines listed below AND on our websites information page.
8) The spongy rectangular grip pads included for traction are not covered by the warranty and are optional accessories
as not all cats like them. It is expected that they will eventually become worn from use.
9) The free laser trainer is a gift and holds with it no warranty. A malfunctioning laser will not be replaced.
Maintenance and safety
1) Never let children play on or around the wheel as this could cause injury and may also damage the wheel.
2) Not recommended for placement in direct sunlight or outdoor conditions. Quickly wipe up any spills or liquid with a dry towel.
3) Do not re-attach parts. Nuts and bolts will cross thread or become damaged from frequent use.
4) Not recommended for multiple cats. Do not touch moving wheel!
Main wheel body
Cat Wheel Company, Inc 2009
www.catwheelcompany.com patents pending
Cat Wheel Company