*********** NOW RETIRED AND ADOPTED **********************
CH A-KERR'S IMA LOOKIN EVEN BETTER
TECSPOT Ima Lookin Good x A-KERR'S La Paloma
I knew I would keep Stephen the moment I saw him as a newborn! His pattern flow and heavy rosetting was evident even then and he did not let me down as he developed with a lovely head and absolutely precious personality. This line has consistently produced sweet temperaments, his mother La Paloma has always been very dear to me and was shown alongside IW SGC A-Kerr's Regal Splendor of Medusa in 2011. His great grandmother Conga, is our house cat and loves our small children and crazy dogs. Stephen himself lived inside the house for his first year and proved himself to be a superior ambassador for the breed! Stephen has been shown in both TICA and CFA, but enjoys the home life better!
- Size: large and lovable!
- Personality: raised in our home, by my son, Chase. Easy to handle and passes himself off as a a bundle of purring fur! Has decided he does not like the shows unless I am right there holding him! Even so, he is now a champion in TICA and was presented in CFA!
- Coloring is cool, background a rich brown. Huge black circles of rosettes. Clear coated with lots of glitter.
- Rosetting: distinct rosettes going to the skin, giving great contrast
- Underside: comes from a line of whited undersides
- Pattern flow: very horizontal and spaced wide apart, maximizing look
- Carries for: melanistic A/a.
- One of my most favorite cats ever! He is sweet, kind, but has an aversion to feathers therefore will not play with you if you get a feather toy!
- Health: see below
"Stephen" is genetically negative as both parents DNA tested N/N for:
- PK Deficiency (Erythrocyte Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency) N/N https://www.vgl.ucdavis.edu/services/pkdeficiency.php
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) N/N https://www.vgl.ucdavis.edu/services/cat/pra.php
Stephen tested negative for HCM 4/ 15 at OSU, negative at H2HVCC 9/2016